Sheraton Pasadena Renovation
Change Worth Celebrating
This year brings exciting changes for the Sheraton Pasadena Hotel. We are undergoing a $20 million renovation to transform and elevate every aspect of the guest experience. Every change is being made with you in mind, to help you relax, recharge, and maximize each moment. This transformation will bring you the modern amenities you desire with the service you expect from Sheraton.
We are working hard to make our hotel an even more inviting atmosphere for you to relax and connect with friends, family, and colleagues. The hotel team is prepared to provide the utmost service throughout this process and we want to assure you that we will make your stay with us during this transition as easy and worry-free as possible.
What you can expect during your stay:
- Construction: There will be construction daily (including weekends) from 7 am - 5 pm.
- Guest Rooms: This phase of the transformation is underway and will be completed in late 2017. The fitness center will remain open.
- Arrival Experience: Enhancements to the main entrance and lobby will be completed in December 2017. While we work to transform this area we will do our best to minimize the impact on your arrival and will provide ample signage to help navigate any changes to the lobby and check-in experience.
- Sheraton Club Lounge: The Sheraton Club Lounge is currently undergoing its transformation and is expected to be completed in 2017. As we upgrade this space, the Club Lounge will not be available. Please contact the hotel directly if you have any questions regarding an upcoming stay.
- Link@Sheraton: The business center is temporarily closed as we enhance our lobby and public space. Please see the Front Desk if you need assistance printing boarding passes, travel documents or other requests.
- Restaurants and Bar: This phase of the renovation is underway with a scheduled completion of December 2017. During this time, Restaurant Soleil will remain available, but service will move to the Piazza Ballroom. Charlie's Bar service will also remain available but will be located in the Cordova Room.
- Pool: The pool and surrounding deck area are currently closed as enhancements are underway. This area will reopen in January 2018.
We hope you are excited as we are about all these positive changes to the Sheraton Pasadena Hotel. We will work very hard to minimize the inconvenience to you and thank you in advance for your patience during this time.
For more information or questions regarding your stay with us during this time, please contact the hotel at 626.449.4000. Renovation news will be updated regularly to let you know our progress.