Sheraton Pasadena Hotel
303 Cordova Street, Pasadena, CA, 91101, United States
3.6/5 (367 reviews)
Stay in the heart of the city at our Pasadena Hotel
Sheraton Pasadena Hotel is ideally located within walking distance of Old Town Pasadena and next to the Pasadena Convention Center. Enjoy our newly renovated Wi-Fi system throughout the hotel with upgraded cabling and access points to now offer 12 Mbps.
Our complimentary shuttle allows you to explore the city’s historic landmarks such as the Rose Bowl and Norton Simon Museum. Situated in the heart of Pasadena, our property puts you in the center of fantastic shopping and other activities. Also central to other Southern California cities, our dynamic Pasadena hotel offers conference attendees and city visitors exceptional convenience and comfort.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Earn 3X and 1K Starpoints
Register for SPG® Triple Up by July 17, 2016, to earn bonus Starpoints® on stays of two or more nights. Unlimited earnings with:
- Triple Starpoints on stays all days of week
- An extra 1,000 Starpoints on stays that include a Friday or Saturday night
Plan your summer getaway between May 9 through July 31, 2016 to earn unlimited Starpoints.Book This Offer
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 367 verified guest reviews
67%of our guests
recommend this hotel
arrived mid-day.. staff had a room ready and then called to make sure things were ok.. very nice touch. good location. let's you take a nice walk in the early evening to see old town Pasadena..
- Check-in time: 3 PM
- Check-out time: 12 PM
- Complimentary WiFi, recently upgraded to 12 Mbps
- Self and valet parking $18-22/day
- Pets welcome
- SPG Category 4
- Newly renovated Wi-Fi system, cabling, and access points
- 24-hour business center & fitness center
- Outdoor heated pool
- Sheraton Club
Sheraton Pasadena Hotel is located at 303 Cordova Street just blocks from the famous and historic Old Town Pasadena.
- The Pasadena Playhouse
- Dodger Stadium
- Rose Bowl Stadium
- Universal Studios Hollywood
- Griffith Observatory
How To Get Here
Treat yourself to our delicious Pasadena dining options.
From early morning to late night, satisfy your hunger and thirst at either of our welcoming, contemporary Pasadena restaurants.
- Charlie's Bar
- Restaurant Soleil
Hours Of Operation
The perfect event space in the heart of Pasadena
Whether you are hosting a business meeting or private reception, our hotel is the ideal location for your next event.
- Total meeting space: 11,523 sq. ft.
- Largest meeting space: 5,134 sq. ft.
- Total number of meeting rooms: 14
- Total number of guest rooms: 311
- Adjacent to the Pasadena Civic Auditorium and the Pasadena Convention Center, which offers over 60,000 square feet of additional meeting space.